After the frequent collaborators insisted they did not want to release the film with that title,

auroaangelica

Tiểu thương mới
Tham gia
20 Tháng bảy 2024
Bài viết
Điểm tương tác
While the Free Guy star and producer admitted to Jackman that he enjoys writing, he struggled to write for his iconic character, Wolverine.

“One of the scariest things I’ve ever done in my life is writing for you,” Reynolds noted. “Well, Wolverine, you’ve got a legacy there that is really, I mean, one of the most, I think, one of the most iconic legacies in all comic book movies.”

Throughout the show, the men took several, playful jabs at each other but also had a few genuinely heartfelt moments where they discussed their experiences working together. They also interviewed their co-star Emma Corrin.

“You’re one of one, my friend,” Jackman told Reynolds toward the end of interviewing him, to which The Adam Project star responded: “A front-row seat to Hugh Jackman is the greatest gift on earth. I mean it. I hug him, and I become 20 percent better of a person. What you see is what you get here,” adding that’s not typically the case with people in Hollywood.

TEAMWORD TEAMWORD TEAMWORD TEAMWORD TEAMWORD

Bình luận bằng Facebook

Bài mới nhất

Bên trên